2. Jenna got this cute new tent for Christmas. JM put it up right before it was bedtime and she was so excited about it that she declared she was going to sleep in it that night! She slept in it for the most part, but then, as usual lately, came and got in bed with us. See the mess in front? At first, she put all of that in the tent with her and then I guess she decided she didn't have enough room so she threw it all out.
3. I got a Febreze noticeables plug in at Target yesterday on clearance and I'm loving it. It is upstairs and our whole upstairs is really smelling good (granted, we do have a small upstairs!) I'm thinking I'm going to have to get more and just use these instead of candles from now on!
4. And speaking of Target....Have you seen Target's cute new spring toddler girl clothes? I've already bought Jenna one outfit I had to have. There are several more cute things in there I'd like to get, but it'll be awhile before she can wear them anyway, so I might as well wait.
5. I think I've just set a record....Everything so far in this post has been from Target - even Jenna's tent! ha! :)
6. John Michael took pictures of our elf on the shelf every night. Here are just a few places our elf went. Jenna really enjoyed it and every morning, she would come downstairs and ask where he was.
7. Can you believe this year is almost over? I can not even begin to express how happy that makes me. John Michael and I are both looking forward to 2011!!!