1. A couple of months ago, JM came home with this frame from Target. It opens on the side and you can easily replace what is inside of it. So, I've been using it for Jenna's school artwork. She loves seeing it up on the wall in her little play corner. Isn't her snowman cute?
2. I've been thinking about how I need to get back into my personal journaling. (Yes, I keep a journal and so does JM.) Anyway, I came across this on the Paper Source website and it looks so neat! We have a PS store at the Plaza, so I may just need to go and check it out! Anyway, here is what the excerpt says about it: "Track the ups and downs of life, day by day with this little memory book. Each page features a month and day, along with 5 places to record the year and current day's events. Over time you'll be able to revisit previous thoughts and memories over five years. A wonderful way to reflect on your personal growth or record a child's everyday moments."
3. I tried Loreal Everstrong shampoo and I really like it! My hair usually gets really oily if I don't wash it every day. I hate how it feels, and looks, but mostly how it feels, so I end up washing it about every day. Honestly, I don't think you really need to wash your hair every day. And with this shampoo, I don't have the greasy, oily hair that I usually have by the next day! That is like a miracle! It's a bit pricier, but it almost seems like it evens out it if I don't wash it every day!
4. Now that we have a Wii, we can use our Netflix to instantly stream. (We have an Apple TV - but this just seems much better to me?) Anyway, it opens up a whole new world for Jenna. I don't have to worry about her shows taking up my precious space on the DVR now. AND, AND, AND....I should mention that we have been watching The Office from the very beginning now! We are Office Freaks now - that is all we've been watching and I think that is all we will probably watch until we are done with it. So, we are currently on Season 3, Episode 4 - I think.
5. Does January kind of seem like a "hard" transitional month for anyone else? I was mentioning this to John Michael tonight - Now that it's January, it almost seems as if we are just waiting on spring - which is still a couple of months away. And we just passed up Christmas - so now it just feels like we are kind of in the middle - waiting on the next fun thing.
6. I didn't make any resolutions this year. There are lots of things I want to accomplish and be better at - but I think I'm just going to stick with just trying to do the best I can everyday and let that be that. I'm still hopeful that 2011 is going to be better for us, so I don't want to get to overwhelmed with a long list of things. Did you make any resolutions?