1. I feel so boring lately. Well, maybe just "more boring" on the blog is what I should say. I still feel like I have a lot of post ideas in my head. I just don't know how to form them and then I still struggle with what all I want to share. One thing I've learned is that it's usually best to just keep things inside - so I guess my blog is reflecting that now. ha.
2. Look at my big girl today at the dentist! This was her 2nd time to go, but this time she just seemed so much more grown up. They did the x-rays today for the first time and I watched proudly as she completely followed their directions. But then she got in the chair and was completely fixated on the tv - but she still did good and most importantly, NO cavities!!!
3. And big sigh.......This is the view out of my kitchen window. I've loved being able to look completely down the street and I figured they would probably add houses to our side of the street sooner or later....I was just hoping it would still be much later. But, looks like my view will changing soon.
4. This was us on the couch just a few minutes ago. Jenna cuddling next to me and Sophie licking my hand. Love it. One of the posts I'd love to write about is just how close Jenna and I are. I know that may sound silly, but I think this has been the silver lining in not having another baby right now. Anyway, well there ya go - there's my snippet of a hopeful future blog post. :)
5. I'm loving the warmer temps lately (even though we are getting lots of wind!) But, it's also making me want to shop! Again, probably a good thing I'm away from all the temptation in KC, but I think I may have to call for a day trip soon. ;)
6. JM taught a lightroom class last night. I'm pretty sure he loved it and was totally in his element there. (Lightroom is photo processing software.)
7. And my laptop is about to die....so I'm taking that as a sign to just end it here. :)