It's been soooooo long since I've done one of these!
7 good things from this week
1. We went to the Tulsa zoo yesterday. We went with Whitney and some of her other friends. It was a fun day, and I'm so glad that we do day trips like this every now and then!
2. I got free stuff from Birchbox yesterday! Everything you see here was free, including shipping! I was able to redeem some of my points and this is what all I got! I love Birchbox!
3. We've had a rainy Sunday here, so I declared it a lazy Sunday for us. JM went to the office for a bit but Jenna and I have stayed in our pajamas all day. I even made it a point to have some serious playtime with her for a couple of hours. We did puzzles, games and played in her kitchen set. I really should have gone to the grocery store today, but sometimes we just desperately need days like today!
4. I ordered Jenna's birthday cake on Friday. My baby is going to be 5. 5?!?!? Seriously.
5. And of course, the election happened this week. (If you don't agree, it's still a GOOD thing to be able to have the freedom of voting!)
6. John Michael has gotten to do a few photo sessions lately. He has spent some of this week editing, ordering, and delivering prints. I'm very glad that he has a hobby that he is so passionate about and loves doing!
7. And finally, I went to Sonic and got one of those receipts with a free Route 44 on there! Sonic drinks are the absolute best! :)