7 good things from our week
1. I've stayed home all day for four days this week! This is a good thing because I've been able to get stuff accomplished, cut down on spending and gas, AND I think Jenna has really just enjoyed the time of being at home.
2. On Friday night, we went over to our friend's Beth and Tim's house. They have a 5 year old little girl, Jayden. The girls had a blast together and the adults all played Battle of the Sexes game. Fun night!
3. This week JM was nominated for a top health-care professional award from the Joplin Tri-State business journal. He is already top-notch in my book, but Congrats to him for this great recognition! :)
4. Jenna started back to pre-school this week too. Our other activities did not start back this past week, but this was a nice ease back into our routine. She was very excited to go back!
5. On Saturday night, we ordered pizza from our favorite place - Papa John's! We got a new five sausage kind and I seriously thought it was the best pizza I've had in a long time. Although, food takes on a way different meaning when I'm pregnant. ;)
6. And since it was the first of the year, I got to start using my new planners I posted about on the last post. So far, I think they are working out great!
7. And one of my best moments from this week - Jenna and I had a random dance party in the kitchen for probably a good hour on Thursday. She managed to find her playlist on my phone with all her favorite songs and started it by herself. We played tag, freeze dance, and a few other random games we made up. The best part was just seeing how much fun she had with it and making her laugh. We are definitely going to have to do this again!