1. Have I mentioned that I still feel like a terrible home owner?? It's been 2 years so far and we are still learning things as we go - and I'm sure there are probably tons of other things I haven't figured out yet. Anyway, not too long ago, we had a family over for pizza and the mom opened up my trash compactor and saw my awful garbage bag and asked if I knew about the compactor bags. SAY WHAT?!? So, I looked for them and then never saw them. And then not too long ago, we went to someone else's house for dinner and I saw them. So, I had to ask her where she got them so I could finally join the world of trash compactor bags. Well, I found them - and WOW, do they make a difference!
2. I went in bath and body works this week to check out the new fall scents. I, like just about everyone else, love fall smells! So, I bought a few of the oil warmer thingies and one I got that I absolutely love is pumpkin cupcake. It smells so yummy!
3. Kindergarten Half-Days go by way too fast. Not saying I wouldn't do it again, but geez....but then again, this may have something to do with Miss Jillian too.
4. If you like clothing blogs, then I'm sure you've checked out the Putting Me together one. I love her blog! She has great and simple ideas! Well, another new thing I've tried recently is shoe inserts just because she posted about it here. I bought a super cute pair of leopard canvas shoes, but the back heel part was bothering me - the shoe inserts really do help! I can't stand shoes that aren't comfortable so I'm sold on this idea from now on!
5. I've stopped washing and drying my hair every day. Oh my word - why didn't someone tell me I should have done this years ago?!?! I have saved SO much time and my hair isn't as dry as it used to be. I'm loving Bed Head's dry shampoo too. I don't think I will ever go back to doing it every day.