1. I feel like January was a total FAIL for my blog. :(
2. We've had a sickness in our house the last few days. Not fun at all. JM, Jenna and I all got it. JM missed 2 days of work and Jenna missed school on Monday. Nope, not fun at all, friends.
3. I'm so ready for winter to be over with. (As I'm sure everyone else is too.) However, ironically, on the flip side, I'm hoping that we will still get another snow day or two coming our way. Not because I care about the snow, but because it's just nice to stay home.
4. We started a new Wednesday night church thing this January. Jenna absolutely LOVES going and I think Jilli likes it too. They usually have the babies in this stroller and Jillian was just giggling and smiling the entire time. I just thought it was the cutest thing. I wonder if she will be as social as Jenna - she's definitely a happy baby.
5. I did not plan this but afterwards, I realized that I dressed Jillian in everything that was Jenna's. Not only the sweater and jeans, but that includes the bow, socks, and robeez shoes!
6. Well, January has been great for seeing a lot of friends! These are just some of the pictures I have. Right before we got sick, John Michael had some of his older childhood friends driving through and they spent the night with us. The top 2 pics are of them.
7. I know it seems like there are now a million more pics of Jillian, but sometimes I think that's just how it is. It doesn't mean she is my new favorite - it just means I currently have a few more pics of her than Jenna right now. Anyway, I'm just throwing that out there. :)
8. You know what's been on my list of things to do here???? Update my about me section. Seriously. I've been meaning to and I just keep forgetting. I even had someone comment and tell me about it.